Sunday, June 29, 2008

Helllloooo...

I have so much to do, and so little time...blllaaahhhh...I wish we had like 28hour days or something, it'd just be that little bit easier. And I’ve just spilled tea all over the desk, I’m so clumsy...this is probably why I should stick to the rule that beverages are not to be taken around any sort of electronics, mon dieu.

Blah boys are icky, I forgot how complicated and drama filled being single was...if you're single then apparently there's this unwritten rule whereby you're not allowed to innocently talk to a boy - because if you talk to someone's boyfriend then obviously you want them for yourself...there's no possibility on the face of the earth that you'd just want to be friends with them, ugh...I cannot stand psycho girlfriends...I'm so glad I was never one of those, it must take a seriously insecure person to be like that...the type of girlfriend that sees you've commented their boyf's myspace, so creates a whole new profile and adds you and starts messaging you to find out how you know the boy or if you've ever made out with him, some people have way too much free time on their hands...it seems like romance is dead, and instead replaced by fighting and bad manners...ugh, I also forgot that since I'm single, I'll have to buy myself white roses...booooo, so inconvenient.

Ugh, and why am I so indecisive!?! I blame my mother, she always told me to never accept second best, silly life lesson...I'm pretty much screwed for the rest of my life.
All I know is that I need to do something, something important, and big...I need a bit of an adventure.
I'm still so young, but I want to do everything...I'm impatient, it's probably my biggest flaw, I always want things now, I can't be bothered to wait for a few months...I could be dead by then, I hate feeling as though I could be wasting opportunities, I need to grow up...and I think I'll only be able to do that if I'm away from my family...as much as I love them all, I'm too sheltered, I'm spoiled...I really am, so all the time I'm around them I won't be learning anything new, because I'm in my comfort zone where I know that if something goes wrong and I mess up I can just go running back to my father and ask him to get me out of the situation, and so it's a never ending cycle of me being too prissy.

Welp, tennis anyone?

No comments: