Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fighting to remember that nothing will be lost in the end.

This morning, I discovered that I’ve been sharing my bedroom with a hugely gigantic spider...I’m not sure how long it’s been cohabiting with me, or why it had to choose my quarters as I’m especially bugaphobic...so I guess you could say I’m not too fond of my new room-mate...and I’m quite superstitious so I’d rather not kill it – ‘let a spider run alive blah blah blah’ – plus, I’d feel terrible killing it when I didn’t know the family situation; could have recently had spiderbabies et al...but at the same time, I’m way too much of a pansy to attempt removing it from my room...so I guess the most sensible thing to do would be to remove myself instead...I’m resigning to the couch ce soir.

But other than that, today was amazing...I went swimming in the AM with Joseph and got surprisingly tan for just being out an hour or so, then, I took a glitter bubble bath which was just so lovely! I still have some glitter in my hair, and I love it, it makes me feel even more like a mermaid...then, I made myself some tea and sat by the garden to drink it...it was so incredibly English, I said that I felt like a little girl with their first tea set as I sat in the sun pouring out my pot of tea, mmm, just lovely.

Later in the PM, I headed over to Stephanie's house to watch the premier of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and I must say, I was rather disappointed...then, we ended up watching "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" with Stephanie's sister and her friends, I'm not really a fan of that show, I find it rather disgusting, but it was intense.

And I found loads of old baby photos earlier this evening, I was quite cute...apparently as you get older your appearance changes to how you used to look when you were under the age of five, I'd be perfectly happy with that...I was even over-dressed back then – especially for the beach...je ne sais pas, I guess I should just blame my parents, I loved my childhood...in fact I still am a child, and I’m still having a brilliant time.

And also, I always hear that British have bad teeth, but today, I found out that it's not their fault...their government bans the whitening stuff over there whereas we can go out and buy Crest whitening from Walmart or wherever, and have slumber parties whitening our teeth...well, so I've heard.

Welp, I'm off!
LS, x

No comments: