Saturday, July 26, 2008

One of these days, I'll break.

So I’ve just realized how much anger I have towards my parents...don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love them to pieces, but sometimes they can be just so unbelievably unreasonable. And I hate feeling angry, it’s completely counter-productive but sometimes they can be too much...my father who thinks he’s still in his twenties and actually thinks he’s cool...he might listen to good music, be rather narcissistic, and have hardly any gray hair at the age of fifty, but let’s face it...you’re not young, and you’re not really as cool as you seem to think, stop pretending to be a rock star and start acting your bloody age...then there’s my mother, queen of the brats...it’s like being around a teenager, she’s incredibly unreasonable and manipulative, and just plain immature...they both need to grow up.

I think my anger for them stems back to my childhood when they gave away my bike...and my paddling pool. A bike is essential for every human being’s development, but they decided the roads which surrounded my house were simply too dangerous for their little princess to be riding around on...in all fairness, I think the cars needed to be afraid of me, not the other way round...I once rode into a parked police car by accident and broke the wing mirror off, my bad...I’ve never been good at co-ordination...then they gave my paddling pool to the local priest for his geese to use! Mon dieu, I cannot believe that they thought silly over-sized ducks deserved that pool more than me, c’est ridicule!

I think they gave away my cat Fluffy too, either that or it died...they still haven’t told me the truth and said that he just disappeared, sure...he was too fat to climb over the fence so I highly doubt he just disappeared like they allege.
And I’m not claiming to be perfect, I know that I’m not...there’s plenty of things wrong with the way I behave and I could do with a good dose of reality and a chance to behave like a real adult...but with parents like these, it’s just not going to happen any time soon.

And the worst thing is that they control my food, they’ve done this since forever, but recently it’s become super bad...which is so incredibly annoying...if I say I don’t like something, then don’t give it to me, I don’t care if it’s considered healthy, because we all know that actually your version of "healthy" is my version of "calorie-laden" and definitely don’t give it to me twice, because I will be a selfish brat and refuse to eat it...and I’m definitely not eating your stupid deep fried whatever and chips...oh hi, I use Faceboutique cleanser and moisturiser, do I look like the type of person who’s going to overload my body with saturated fats? Um, NO.
I would happily live the rest of my life eating just toast, strawberries, kiwis, bananas and yogurt...that’s not a bad diet, perhaps not the most balanced, but who cares, I certainly don’t...I’m never going to be a "live to eat" type of person.

JUST LET ME EAT WHAT I WANT TO EAT, AND WHEN I WANT TO EAT IT, and buy me Wii Fit.

Thank goodness I’m going running with Stephanie tomorrow.

No comments: